"The natural healing force in each one of us is the greatest force in getting well" -Hippocrates
1. It’s Natural: If you are getting tired of going into your child’s doctor’s office and walking out with another prescription, you might be feeling ready for a more holistic approach. Acupuncture initiates and strengthens the body’s innate ability to heal itself. We also work with nutrition, herbs, supplements and more, to help your child heal naturally!
2. It Doesn’t Hurt: Acupuncture treatments for young children often involve gentle non-insertive acupressure techniques that can powerfully treat many different conditions. When actual needles are used they are almost ALWAYS completely pain-free because these needles are so much thinner than any you’ve seen before.
3. It Treats Many Different Conditions: We’ve treated children successfully for many conditions including anxiety, sleep issues, ADHD, digestive disorders, allergies, headaches and more!
4. It Strengthens the Immune System & Prevents Future Illness: Prevention is always easier than treating a problem that’s already showing symptoms. Acupuncture works to heal the root causes of your child’s issues so that they don’t just get well but stay that way!
5. It’s FUN and RELAXING: Most of our kids really love coming for their acupuncture treatments. We will only try acupuncture needles with your child’s consent and if they feel completely comfortable. We will never trick them into trying acupuncture! It’s enjoyable, relaxing and a time for them to get our undivided attention. Plus, it helps them feel better and who wouldn’t like that?!
Open Circle Acupuncture
411 W Main Street
Suite 2R (Rear of building)
Northborough, MA 01532
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Monday: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: POP UP CLINICS (tbd)
Click On the Image Above To Purchase A Gift Certificate