Join The Open Circle Team!
Excellent opportunity for an acupuncturist to work in a busy group-style acupuncture setting where you will be able to gain knowledge and experience treating many kinds of health issues. Currently hiring for a part-time position, with potential to grow into full-time. New graduates and experienced practitioners are both encouraged to apply. Perfect for mom of young children or someone looking to scale back from a full-time practice.
About our office: We are an all-female office currently. We work extremely well together as a team and have our patients’ best interests in mind. We all get along very well and have worked together for many years. We are all happy to welcome a new team member into our office environment. We have two massage therapists in our office that is an added benefit for our patients, and we work closely with a physical therapy practice next door and a few chiropractic offices in town.
Our ideal candidate should be:
- A Licensed acupuncturist in the state of Massachusetts or soon to be and carry malpractice insurance.
- Knowledgeable about supplements and Chinese herbs a plus
- TCM knowledgeable with interest in continuing education in Dr. Tan and/or Master Tung style acupuncture
- Comfortable treating patients as a team and working with other practitioners to collaborate on treatment plans, herbal & supplement suggestions, and treatment strategies. Employee will work directly with the clinical director on continuing education, clinical skills, and patient care.
- A strong communicator with an empathetic bedside manner.
- Be reliable, responsible, can multi-task and have strong time management skills.
- Be interested in a steady long-term position working with the support your peers as a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Treating 4 patients per hour in a group setting that strives to give one-on-one quality care to each patient. (Practitioners can build up to this number per hour.)
- Providing clear treatment plans and self-care suggestions to patients as part of their care.
- Keeping meticulous notes on our online Mindbody booking software.
Compensation: Starting hourly rate will be based on experience. Perks such as wholesale pricing on products, free acupuncture & discounts on massage therapy services included with employment. Other benefits such as money towards continuing education and potential bonuses are available after one year of employment