Join The Open Circle Team!
Excellent opportunity for an acupuncturist to work in a busy group-style acupuncture setting where you will be able to gain knowledge and experience treating many kinds of health issues.
Currently hiring for a part-time position, to fill 2-3 shifts. New graduates and experienced practitioners are both encouraged to apply.
- Perfect for a new grad who may be starting their own private practice and needs a few shifts and looking for some steady part-time work
- For parents who don't want to own their own business while raising young children
- Or someone looking to scale back from a full-time private practice.
About our office: We are a dynamic team who all work collaboratively and have our patients’ best interests in mind. We all get along very well and have worked together for many years. We have two massage therapists in our office that is an added benefit for our patients, and we work closely with a physical therapy practice next door and a few chiropractic offices in town. You have the opportunity to work with colleagues and collaborate on treatment plans.
Our ideal candidate should be:
· A Licensed acupuncturist in the state of Massachusetts, with malpractice insurance.
· Knowledgeable about supplements and Chinese herbs a plus but not required.
· TCM knowledgeable with interest in continuing education in Dr. Tan and/or Master Tung style acupuncture. Our three practitioners all have different styles and approaches to treatments, but are always collaborating towards the best outcomes for the patient. Styles of treatment include: kiiko style, japanese, auricular & balance methods.
· Comfortable treating patients as a team and working with other practitioners to collaborate on treatment plans, herbal & supplement suggestions, and treatment strategies. Employee will work directly with the clinical director on continuing education, clinical skills, and patient care.
· A strong communicator with an empathetic bedside manner.
· Be reliable, responsible, can multi-task and have strong time management skills.
· Be interested in a steady long-term position working with the support your peers as a team.
Responsibilities will include:
· Treating 4 patients per hour in a group setting that strives to give one-on-one quality care to each patient. (Practitioners can build up to this number per hour.) We provide front desk staff for scheduling, retail, and laundry. You are focusing on treatments and wellness care for patients.)
· Providing clear treatment plans and self-care suggestions to patients as part of their care.
· Keeping meticulous notes on our online Mindbody booking software.
- Starting hourly rate will be based on experience treating in a community acupuncture setting.
- Hourly rate is re-evaluated after 3-6 months based on individual's ability to adapt to treating in a group style setting with added bonuses for full shifts after 6 months.
- Commissions on products sold can substantially increase the hourly income as well! We do not just sell herbal products but a wide range of CBD, supplements, herbal patents, topicals, tea and more._ Training is available on all of our retail products._
Additional benefits such as money towards continuing education which take place after 6 months of employment are also included.
If you are coming from private practice, this can be a very new way of treating and an adjustment, but we are happy to work with anyone who has the passion for treating in this setting! The first several months of employment will have extensive training time with our clinical staff.
We also provide wholesale pricing on products, free acupuncture & discounts on massage therapy services included with employment.
Send resume & cover letter