Join The Open Circle Team!
Excellent opportunity for an acupuncturist to work in a busy group-style acupuncture setting. Currently hiring for a part-time position, with potential to grow into full-time. New graduates and experienced practitioners are both encouraged to apply.
Our ideal candidate should be:
- A Licensed acupuncturist in the state of Massachusetts or soon to be and carry malpractice insurance.
- Knowledgeable about supplements and Chinese herbs a plus
- Knowledgeable about Dr. Tan and/or Master Tung style acupuncture with interest in continuing education in this area.
- Comfortable treating patients as a team and working with other practitioners to collaborate on treatment plans, herbal & supplement suggestions, and treatment strategies. Employee will work directly with the clinical director on continuing education, clinical skills, and patient care.
- A strong communicator with an empathetic bedside manner.
- Be reliable, responsible, can multi-task and have strong time management skills.
- Be interested in a steady long-term position working with the support your peers as a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Treating 4 patients per hour in a group setting that strives to give one-on-one quality care to each patient. (Practitioners can build up to this number per hour.)
- Providing clear treatment plans and self-care suggestions to patients as part of their care.
- Keeping meticulous notes on our online Mindbody booking software.
- Laundry, cleaning, and upkeep of treatment room supplies.
- Regular phone calls and emails checking in on patients.
- Occasional front-desk duties such as checking in patients, retails sales & scheduling.
*Covid-19 vaccination is required for all employees at Open Circle Acupuncture & Healing*